Friday, January 27, 2012

Recap + Thanks

Throughout my blogs I have tried to show everyone the different things you can do on YouTube, we seen that you can possibly make a career out of YouTube through YouTube employment. I've showed that with real evidence of Justin Bieber's story that you can get noticed and possibly become famous through YouTube. It helps others express their feelings, 'Broadcast Yourself' in a more comfortable way, letting people know that they might not be the person everyone thinks to be, maybe hiding behind a fake smile, and are reaching out for help. All of these examples can be ruined if SOPA gets passed, because it could have serious effects on the YouTube company. I've showed that YouTube not only can be used to pass the time but can be used for your education, and try to make education fun. There are answers on YouTube to some question you may have in class. It allows everyone with different personalities to use YouTube to their liking, such as gamers who need strategies and what not to beat their games. I spoke about the news and how history can still be viewed so that key moments are not forgotten and also talked about how YouTube is the place where shows/funny videos will always be where as they might not be aired ever again on TV. And lastly, I talked about how this website can be used to make new friends and communicate and talk about serious problems that should be talked about instead of useless conversations. Thanks again for viewing my blog everyone and I hope I did okay. :$

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great blogs man! You really opened my eyes too many things going on on YouTube. There really is a lot going on that I've never noticed so thanks again!

    ReplyDelete